Friday, August 14, 2009

We now have a plane ticket!

I got it this morning! I'm "officially" headed to Germany on Monday afternoon! WAH HOO!!

I'm all packed, I've done a dry run to see if I can maneuver those bags ... and I CAN!! I'm good to go!!

Now I'm just worried about Ranger. He's been really sick the last few days. We thought he just was "stopped up" but after going to the Doctor yesterday and getting a shot, medicines, and special food ... he's not eating and still having difficulties.

I know he's just a doggie, but I can't help but think I'm a bad mommy to him for leaving to be with John when he's so sick. We're going back to the Doctor this morning to se if he's got something caught inside, and hopefully he won't ... because if so it may mean surgery.

Please pray for him (I know it's crazy praying for a dog, but he's my baby and I know he hurts)

No comments:

Post a Comment