Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm here!

So I made it to Germany. It's wonderful!

I had a little bump along the way with the incoming flight to Frankfurt (not sleeping well on the plane) then I couldn't find my new friend, that I've never met, who was taking me to Illesheim. I decided to go ahead and get on the train and at the last minuet I asked the conductor if I could borrow his phone, he said yes, I called Michelle and found her! So THANK YOU GOD I found her ... riding the train was more than I expected. I wasn't prepared well enough.

I made it here, got a shower at the commander's house ... and my new family - the Learns - came to get me. I've spent the whole day with them, they're great. And I can't get enough of Bavaria or this sleepy little town we're in :)

I'll post photos soon.

Night night, I need sleep ... I'm a lil jetlagged :(

No comments:

Post a Comment