Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kentucky Splash

Mom and I went to this little water park called Kentucky Splash last weekend, and I'm telling you .... it was a nice relaxing day. Small but nice nonetheless :)

I wish I had photos of when we were in the wave pool. Mom is terrified to swim so she didn't wanna go out far. I kept pulling her out thought (sneaky me) and she was in a dingy tube (it was starting to deflate) so we maneuvered to where she'd be popping out of that dingy tube and into my good tube, our plan was so elaborate that we couldn't stop laughing. We couldn't do anything because we were laughing so hard!

I then made her go down the spinney slides. She was pretty nervous, but did great! I'm very proud of her!

The best part is that if you bring an empty Pepsi can, you get $6.95 off your admission, making it only $10.00 for the whole day! And the snacks and drinks aren't crazy expensive! It's like going to the pool when you were a kid. NOT AT ALL like Splash Country :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment