Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Huge Weight Off My Shoulders!

For a little back story, I've been stressing out lately about this move. For one, I've had no, and I mean NO contact from John's FRG :(

I've tried for nearly 2 months with no reply and I was getting worried seeing as they're the ones contacting me when John's on his way home!

Well ... this morning at 3:52am I get a beep on my phone that usually indicateds John's sent me an email or Target's sent me some sale ad. No, it wasn't them - it was the FRG!!!! Wahh hoooo!!!

Both ladies were sooo nice, and so helpful! One is going to help me get a hotel and the other is helping me work out transportation from Frankfurt so I'm not riding 4 different trains to get to Illesheim!!

I've been fretting and praying and I'm telling ya - someone answered my prayers and had these ladies contact me back.

In other news, I was also told I could get a phone that would work internationally at the PX once I get there, so I'll be able to figure that out soon and get in touch with home as well!

Today will be a good day ... I can feel it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment