Sunday, August 23, 2009

Picking up the hubbs :D

I'm on my way out the door to pick up my husband! He's coming HOME ... from war!! He's gonna be mine now!!!!!!!!

Three more years, I'm guaranteed to have him by my side! I've dreamt of this day and now that it's here, I don't know how to feel. I'm really super excited and bouncy, but I'm also nervous. I don't know why ... it's not like he's a stranger ... I mean he is my husband ... I guess it's just the not seeing each other for such a long time that's making me have butterflies in my tummy ... but hey, nothing's wrong with butterflies :)

Well I'll have more soon, and some photos too ... cause my wonderful, amazing, prince charming will finally be home to me .... God is sooooo good.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I'm so excited for you, I can hardly stand the energy that's coming from this post! And, there is absolutely nothing wrong with butterflies! You two kids have fun, you hear me?!

    ReplyDelete