Sunday, January 16, 2011

Screw you Earth's rotation

I am officially ticked off. So now the earth has decided to wobble on it's rotation and added a 13th astrological sign. This new addition of the sign Ophiuchus adjusts the alignments of all signs. This changes my sign that I've identified myself with for a while. I feel I'm a pretty spitting image of what a Capricorn is, and now I'm supposed to be a Sagittarius?!? No way!


This is what a Capricorn is categorized as:
1. Capricorns are very independent because they know their capabilities and therefore they rarely trust others to finish details, they like to do it all themselves.
2. The Capricorn personality is geared towards that of leadership and achievement, they always want to climb the corporate ladder and be the best they can be.
3. Capricorns have excellent sense of time and manage it very well, they are excellent organizers.
4. Capricorns might seem melancholy and stern because they live by self-discipline and responsibility.
5. They evaluate everything and they don't take daring chances without weighing the advantages and disadvantages first.
6. To the onlooker, they might seem boring but it is the serious drive and structured way of life that the Capricorn feels safe with.
7. Capricorn's self-sufficiency is often mistook for coldness, they are not as cold as they seem, this might be apparent just because Capricorns like to do everything themselves this way there is no worry about something not finished or not done properly.


This description fits me to a T!

And then this is what the stupid Sagittarius is characterized by (which is sooo not me!):
1. Blindly optimistic
2. Careless
3. Irresponsible
4. Superficial
5. Tactless
6. Restless


I refuse to be a Sagittarius, you can't make me you stupid earth rotation. I'm sticking to my Capricorn status!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to make you feel a little bit better...this new change in the signs only applies to those born AFTER the change...you are the sign you were born under. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOOOO!!!!!!! Good b/c I have to stay a Capricorn and my husband can't become the Capricorn in our family (he would have shifted from an Aquarius to a Capricorn) ... and he is SOOOO an Aquarius and would be a terrible Capricorn, lol.

    ReplyDelete