Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I wish we could/would buy a house

This morning while reading the news online I saw an article about the awesome house prices around the country, specifically what you can get with less than 100k!!





I'm so wishing we would've thought of buying a house but when we got here we didn't know the area or anyone to trust as we had no friends here in the beginning to tell us the good areas. I'm praying very hard that when we leave here we will get stationed at Carson (our number one choice, by the way) and you better believe that we'll be buying a home!


2 comments:

  1. Were praying for Carson too! I would be so happy if we both got to Carson!.. Were supposed to be finding out soon, but we would probably barely get time there together since your husband will be on the trail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are y'all leaving here? I thought Tom had a while left on the trail.

    ReplyDelete