Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am hating school!

I'm helping John with his classes this go around and I just have no drive to take this dang comp class. Thank God I made it through good ole MC (Maryville College that is) because I swear I don't think I'll ever want to go to college again.

I admit it, I'm lazy. I'd rather watch TV and play online than read a book and write about crap I honestly don't care about.

This is something I've gotta change (the laziness that is) before too long. When we have little ones, with me working and John on the trail I know that I will need to better manage my time, I just need to get on it. Grrr ... can I please get a good helping of motivation? I'm super motivated at anything that makes me money, but pretty much could care less to lift a finger otherwise. That's really embarrassing and petty. I started a few weeks ago, going to the gym and was loving it, but quit last week because "I was too busy" but I think that really translates into "I'm too lazy and would rather loaf around at home.

Grrr! That's all I can say!

1 comment:

  1. Dana we can do study sessions :) I miss you girl, can't wait till Sunday!.

    ReplyDelete