Sunday, November 28, 2010

Graduation ... FINALLY

John's current class of privates graduated last week and I can't tell you how happy I am.

Being "on the trail" as they call it, isn't as hard as I thought it would be. With that being said, I don't enjoy the whole waiting to make dinner until 9pm to find out that he ate with the privates at 6pm ... but hey that's just the kinks of this list style that we have to work out.

Now that he's home though, I am totally going to be a happy girl with this cycle break until late January! The only thing that truly sucks is that we had planned a cruise for early January but was told that John picked up 2 days before our cruise returned to port so that went out the window. Then we found out about 2 weeks ago that the pick up wasn't until late January but we'd already spent our cruise fund :(

Oh well ... onto more productive thinking ...

I certainly am excited about the fact that John will be around the house more to help with the mutts and household chores more!

During graduation, John got to be a squad leader in the "demo squad" (which in my opinion is the coolest part of the ceremony). He got to lead the privates out onto the field through smoke and gunfire. Below are some cool photos of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment